Adding proteins to my smoothies makes them very filling. While I opt for fresh produce, I opted for organic frozen kale because there was no organic fresh kale available. However, either would work in this recipe. Do keep in mind if you are using fresh fruits and kale you would need to add less water. This is so creamy.
The main ingredient in this smoothie Kale.
- An excellent source of beta-carotene and vitamin C
- A good source of folate, calcium, iron, and potassium
- Contains bioflavonoids and other substances that protect against cancer.
Green Kale Pro
- 3 cups frozen kale
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup plain kefir
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 2 Tbsp pomegranate powder
- 3 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 Tbsp flax seeds
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- Add all ingredients in a blender along with 2 cups cold water and blend.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Note: I use only organic ingredients
First published on here