Coconut Raspberry Chia Pudding
I love having simple breakfast items especially when I am running late. This chia pudding has some surprising spices that give a really nice taste.
- 1 Cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds (white)
- 2 Tsp maple syrup
- 1 Tsp almond essence
- 1/2 Tsp cinnamon
- Dash of ginger and turmeric powder
- 1/4 Cup fresh pineapple pieces
- Raspberries and coconut flakes for toppings
- Add all ingredients (except chia seeds) in a blender along with 1/2 cup cold water and blend.
- Pour into a large bowl, slowly whisk in the chia seeds.
- Pour into a mason jar.
- Stir few minutes for the first ten minutes then refrigerate overnight.
- In the mornings, top with raspberries. Enjoy!!
Note: I use only organic ingredients