Brewing Loose Tea: Best Way
I love tea. Some girls go crazy about handbags and heels (no shame ladies). I go crazy about different teas. That’s one thing I try with less effort every country, state, or a place I visit and I am one of the girls who may not always have a comb or brush in her handbag but always a teabag. While I am a tea drinker my preference is always organic and herbal, no milk but on occasion, a teaspoon of honey, usually added to my turmeric and rooibos flavors.
Of course while in London I had tea every day and visited some beautiful tea shops, fancier than what we have here in Florida.
Here are the steps to brew a perfect cup of tea
- Boil water.
- Add loose leaves to a teapot with a strainer
- Add boiling water. (see below)
- Let sit for at least one to seven minutes depending on the type of tea. (see below)
- Pour and serve hot or iced.
- Refrigerate in a quart jar with a tight lid if you want to keep tea fresh longer than one day.