I love having wraps, but to keep eating it . I had to make some changes. So I created this recipe. It is very easy to make and taste very well. Make sure when spreading your batter, it is not too thin, otherwise it will burn. Enjoy and let me know what you think about this recipe!
1 cup grated zucchini with or without skin, squeezed in cheesecloth to remove excess zucchini juice
1 flax egg or 1 egg
1 tsp oregano
6 Tbsp. arrowroot
½ tsp garlic salt or sea salt
2 Tbsp. coconut flour
¼ tsp ground pepper
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees, line baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a mixing bowl, combine zucchini with (flax) egg.
2. In another bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
3. Add dry ingredients to zucchini mixture.
4. Using an ice cream scoop, divide batter into 3 portions.
5. Scoop batter onto the baking sheet.
6. Using your fingers press batter until thin and shaped round. No thicker than .22 mm.
7. Bake 20-30 minutes or until wraps get brown on the edges and hold together.
8. Place on a cooling rack to keep moist.Enjoy!! You definitely want to double this recipe!!☺
9. Serve with lettuce, avocado, carrots, cucumber and chick beans burger.