These teriyaki shrimps are easy to make. This recipe is part of my basic recipe series. Although it may be super easy to make. The main goal of this is having a good teriyaki sauce as a finisher and if you want to make your own kudos to you. I am allergic to soy so I buy coconut amino soy-free teriyaki sauce, however, if you can tolerate soy, choose your favorite teriyaki sauce. Another tip is making sure your shrimps are well marinated.
As mentioned the key ingredients to this easy teriyaki sauce recipe are the seasonings used to marinate the shrimps and the teriyaki sauce as the finisher. I do recommend grilling your shrimps and if you do not have a grill pan I suggest broiling 375 degrees for about 5 minutes or you can use an air fryer on 400 for 5 minutes.
Easy Teriyaki Shrimps
- grill pan
- 21 pieces shrimps (peeled and deveined)
- 2 tsp herbed seasoning
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- Place shrimps in a bowl , add all the dry seasonings
- Cover bowl and place in the refrigerator to marinate for 10-15 minutes
- Preheat your grill pan, add a little cooking spray (see below notes if using brolier)
- Add your shrimps to grill pan , cooking each side for about 3 minutes.
- Once all shrimps are grilled place all shrimps back in the grill pan and add the teriyaki sauce.
- Cooking until the teriyaki sauce starts to simmer about 3-5 minutes after adding it to the pot.
- Remove from heat, add to a serving bowl or top on rice, quinoa or pasta and enjoy!
Made these for dinner and they’re perfect! Thanks Dee!