Healthy Chicken Nuggets
Sometimes we want those fast meals. I do not recommend the store bought refrigerated package
2 Skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
1 cup coconut milk ( homemade)
1 cup coconut or almond flour
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp ground coriander
1/3 cup unsweetened dried coconut flakes ( optional )
Pinch of salt
1 Tbs coconut oil, melted
1. Marinate chicken in coconut milk in the fridge for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 350 F.
3. Mix flour and spices in a bowl; put coconut on a plate ( optional).
4. Dredge chicken in flour, then in coconut (optional ); place on a baking tray.
5. Pour oil over chicken.
6. Bake until cooked through and golden, about 15 minutes.
7. Serve with Dijon mustard mixed with a bit of honey.
Yum! Tried these and they are fantastic!