Yield: For 6-8 people
Quick and easy recipe for making fresh homemade lemonade
- 2 limes or lemons, peeled, quartered and any seeds removed
- 8 cups cold water
- ½ cup sugar (based on taste)
- Ice cubes as desired
- Lemon/lime slices for garnish
- Place the peeled and quartered limes or lemons in the blender with 4 cups of water and sugar.
- Blend until the limes or lemons are completely pulverized, the mixture should be slightly foamy with a whitish color.
- Strain the lemonade and add the remaining 4 cups of water.
- Serve with or without ice based on your preference.