Chocolate chip cupcakes are delicious, no doubt, these are worth trying. In addition, make sure to divide your batter into twelve portions to get the required calories count stated below.
Strangely enough, I am not a chocolate fan, but my sweet girl is so this one is for you ;-).
1 cup sugar
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1/4 cup olive oil
2 cups warm water
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 cups carob chocolate chips
1 Tbsp hemp hearts
1 scoop protein superfood – pure vanilla
2 tsp vanilla extract
1. First, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Then, line 12 jumbo cupcake pans.
2. Afterward, sift the flour, baking soda, and sea salt into a medium bowl.
3. Whisk warm water, oil, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla in another bowl until foamy.
4. Combine wet ingredients to dry and mix thoroughly, accordingly.
5. Next, pour the batter into the cupcake pans. Dividing evenly. Level to the top. Tap the pan to eliminate air bubbles.
6. Finally, bake the cupcakes for 25-30 minutes on the center rack until golden brown and when inserted with a toothpick comes out clean.
Enjoy afterward :-)…………………………