Quick Cheesecake Recipe
Quick cheesecake recipe has all started one Sunday afternoon, I was thinking about what sweet I can make. Something sweet and with as few ingredients as possible, not forgetting I still want to make sure it is healthy as well. So I decided on this quick cheesecake recipe. I love making delicious treats, I strongly believe if I am going to eat any sweet treat it has to be homemade. I have not made many sweet treats I wanted to make a cheesecake but one that will be dairy-free. This recipe is quick to make which means that you can enjoy a delicious dessert in less than 30 minutes from beginning to end.
Quick and Sweet
I have made several different kinds of cheesecakes however this one is my utmost favorite because it is quick and very simple. What I like about this version even though it is dairy-free and gluten-free it tastes like regular cheesecake. Unlike other cheesecakes I have tried in the past this one is deliciously just what you can have for dessert, to help stop that sugar craving.
Preparation for this quick recipe
With less than twenty minutes baking, you can have this quick cheesecake in less than 30 minutes. I used these mini silicone molds, that are perfect for oven to table.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 5 tablespoon melted coconut butter
- 24 oz cream cheese (dairy-free)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or monk fruit sweetener
- 1 lemon juice and zest
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees
- Combine almond flour and melted butter.
- Using molds add the mixture at the bottom of the molds pressing to shape the crust. The thickness would be based on your preference.
- Place molds in the oven for about 10-15 minutes. It should be a little firm and light brown.
- Once completed, remove from and set aside to cool
- In a separate bowl combine cream cheese, coconut cream, vanilla extract, lemon juice, and maple syrup/monk fruit. I prefer using natural sugar so these are my options. Keep in mind that the maple syrup will make it a little brown so the monk fruit sweetener would be a better option.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture in the molds and place in the freezer to chill for about 15 minutes.
- When chilled, top with your favorite fruits and enjoy.
Notes: This recipe was made using monk fruit sweetener.