I love using different types of flours to make a healthier breakfast. Sometimes it requires being creative and even some trials and errors. But when I do get a good draw, the end results are perfect. A great example is this pancake recipe. It is filling yet provide all nutrient-rich ingredients. If you do crave for a gluten-free pancake that is filling you must try this recipe,
- 2/3 Cups coconut oil
- 4/3 Cups coconut sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp ground flax seed
- 2 Bananas ripe and mashed
- 1 Tbsp Baking powder
- 1 Cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 Cup almond flour
- 4 Scoops Protein powder
- 1/4 Cup water
- 1/2 Cup strawberries for topping
- 1/2 Cup vanilla yogurt for topping/filling
- Preheat griddle on medium heat.
- In a bowl combine the oil and sugar.
- When combined add eggs one at a time and beat well.
- In a separate bowl combine bananas and ground flaxseed and mix well.
- Add the banana mixture into the egg mixture and mix well.
- In another bowl combine all the dry ingredients (guten-free flour, almond flour, baking powder and protein powder)
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix well.
- Add water and mix well.
- Using a 1/4 cup place batter on griddle to cook.
- Allow to brown completely before flipping over to the other side.
- Top with fresh strawberries or make into a sandwich with yogurt in the middle.
Note: I use only organic ingredients| | | Next → |