Curry chicken is a common delicacy in Asia as well as in the Caribbean. This goes very well with the Roti dough (see recipe)
3 lb chicken cut up into small pieces
4 medium potatoes, peeled and halved
1 whole garlic
1 small hot pepper
1 medium onions
2 tbsp oil
2 tbsp ground curry powder
½ tbsp garam massala
1. Puree garlic, one onion, and pepper, heat oil in stew pan.
2. Add mixture of ground garlic, pepper and onion, garam massala and curry powder.
3. Allow to fry on slow heat for about 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Add chicken and potatotes and salt to taste.
5. Cook on slow heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Add one cup of water. Bring to boil for about 20 minutes until potatoes are fully cooked.
| | | Next → |