Easy Curry Chicken
Looking for something different for dinner today. This easy curry dish is just what you have been looking for. A good curry powder is made with curcumin. Curry chicken is a common delicacy in Asia as well as in the Caribbean. This dish can be eaten as a main dish or add a side rice. This goes very well with the Roti dough as well.
3 pounds chicken cut up into small pieces
4 medium potatoes, peeled and halved
1 whole garlic
1 small hot pepper
1 medium onions
2 tablespoon avocado oil
2 tablespoon ground curry powder
½ tablespoon garam masala
1. Puree garlic, one onion, and pepper, heat oil in stew pan.
2. Add mixture of ground garlic, pepper and onion, garam masala and curry powder.
3. Allow to fry on slow heat for about 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Add chicken and potatoes and salt to taste.
5. Cook on slow heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Add one cup of water. Bring to boil for about 20 minutes until potatoes are fully cooked.
Plate and enjoy…