This milk is originated from the name golden because the milk has a golden color, which comes from turmeric also known as Curcuma Longa. Did you know that turmeric is very good for you?
The Benefits of Turmeric
- Gradually increases antioxidants in your body
- Aids in controlling diabetes
- Aid in preventing (and potentially even treating) cancer
- Helps lower cholesterol levels
- Useful in aiding the prevention and treatment of Alzheimer’s disease
- Used for skin treatments
- Beneficial to those who suffer from depression
- Used for gastrointestinal treatments
- Help relieve arthritis
- Aid in the management of your weight
There are two options the long way using the fresh turmeric always recommended as my go-to- option. However, make sure you have “real” turmeric. Real turmeric stains your fingers; it supposes to. I have bought fresh turmeric and it looked nothing like this, so when you can’t get a fresh turmeric you can still make it using my second option.
Option 1: Using fresh turmeric| | | Next → |