I love green smoothies, while there are two major greens (spinach and kale) that give my smoothies the color, this smoothie has only kale in it. You can use fresh or frozen, both works perfect in this recipe. This smoothie is very delicious. I always add some type of protein to my smoothies. By doing this it is more filling and can serve as a meal replacement as well.
- 1 Cup fresh or (frozen) peeled and diced mango pieces
- 1 Cup fresh or (frozen) chopped kale
- 1/2 Tsp turmeric powder or 1 scoop Mega Food daily turmeric
- 3 Tbsp hemp seed
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 dates (optional)
- 1 Scoop protein powder
- 1 Cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 Cup coconut milk
- 1 Cup coconut water
- Add all ingredients in a blender and blend.
- Pour into two mason jars and enjoy.
Note: I use only organic ingredients