Quick Zucchini Wrap with Easy Chickpeas Burger
I love having wraps, but to keep eating it. I had to make some changes. So I created this recipe. It is a quick zucchini wrap and it tastes delicious. The burger is moist and very filling. Nothing beats homemade wraps and burgers and having them at the same time is priceless.
Preparing the Quick Zucchini wrap
Make sure when spreading your batter, it is not too thin, otherwise, it will burn. I like making extras and just place them in between parchment paper and in an airtight container and place in the freezer. To reheat you can just put them in the oven or take it out hours prior. Enjoy and let me know what you think about this recipe!
1 cup grated zucchini with or without skin (about 2 small or one large zucchini (squeezed in cheesecloth to remove excess zucchini juice)
1 flax egg or 1 egg
1 teaspoon oregano
6 tablespoon arrowroot powder
½ teaspoon garlic salt or sea salt
2 tablespoon coconut flour
¼ teaspoon ground pepper
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees, line baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a mixing bowl, combine zucchini with (flax) egg.
2. In another bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
3. Add dry ingredients to the zucchini mixture.
4. Using a cookie scoop, divide batter into three (3) portions.
5. Scoop batter onto the baking sheet.
6. Using your fingers press batter until thin and shaped round. No thicker than .22 mm.
7. Bake 20-30 minutes or until wraps get brown on the edges and hold together.
8. Place on a cooling rack to keep moist. Enjoy!! You definitely want to double this recipe!!☺
9. Serve with lettuce, avocado, carrots, cucumber, and chickpeas burger.