I love having simple breakfast items especially when I am running late. This chia pudding tastes like a pina colada. Who would not like to start their day with a taste of pina colada?
- 1/2 Cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 3/4 Cup freshly squeezed grapefruit (1 pink grapefruit)
- 1/4 Cup coconut milk
- 1-2 dates
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds (white)
- Fresh strawberries for toppings (optional)
- Start by juicing your grapefruit and set aside
- Add all ingredients (except chia seeds) in a blender along with the grapefruit juice and blend.
- Pour into a large bowl, slowly whisk in the chia seeds.
- Pour into a mason jar.
- Stir few minutes for the first ten minutes then refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning top with additional strawberries. Enjoy!!
Note: I use only organic ingredients
Yum! This sounds like a great breakfast to start the day! I’m going to give it a go! Thanks for sharing x
Let me know, how you like it!
This was delicious!