While this may be basic stuff some of us have trouble getting it right. So I will provide some basic recipes, that I believe would be helpful.
2 Cups water, vegetable or chicken broth
1 Cup quinoa
1. Rinse your quinoa
2. Place the water and quinoa in a 2-quart saucepan and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce to a simmer, cover, and cook until all the water is absorbed 15-20 minutes.
3. Once all liquid is reduced use a fork and fluff, it’s ready to be served.
4. Leftovers can be placed in a covered Pyrex dish and stored in the freezer for later use.
Once that is done here are the ingredients for the veggie quinoa
1 Cup vegetables (diced carrots, green beans, mushroom
2 Tbsp coconut oil
4 Tbsp Organic Coconut Aminos – Teriyaki
2 tsp turmeric
1 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp onion powder
- Place oil and veggies in a hot pan and cook until cook through.
- Add coconut aminos and stir again
- Add cooked quinoa and mix the turmeric powder, salt, and onion powder.
This is so unique Dee! I never thought about using quinoa for anything!
An impressive share! I’ve just forwarded this onto a friend who was conducting a little homework on this.
I just wanted to say great blog!
I was able to find good info from your blog posts.